Alarm System Maintenance Dublin
Alarms 24/7 offer maintenance service on all security systems installed. All customers are backed by our 12-month guarantee but can also avail of the additional maintenance package. As part of the regulations all systems are installed all systems installed to the current standards EN50131.
As part of the regulations, it is advised that all Intruder Alarms Systems receive two maintenance checks per year. This will result in the system working at all times to its full capacity and less likely to give false alarms. False alarms cannot be eliminated but we are there to help resolve any issues that might arise.
Alarm maintenance services include:
Prices start from €95.00 per year. The list below shows some of the services that can be included in a maintenance service for Intruder Alarm Systems for homes and business.
- Burglar Alarm system check, location and setting of all equipment and devices against EN50131 specification
- Check that all devices are working and operation is satisfactory
- Inspection of all connections
- Checking of mains and standby power supplies to include charging rates
- Control unit operation check
- Check remote signalling equipment where necessary
- Test all remote signalling equipment to monitoring station where necessary
- Check all audible warning devices for correct operation where necessary
- Check that the alarm system is fully operational and operating as it should be
- List and provide details to end user of any faults there may be apparent
- Service and or repair any minor faults
- Make necessary adjustment to the system where they may be necessary
- Provide a signed engineer’s report of all the above
What to expect from our Alarm Specialists
- Arrive on the time you scheduled and in uniform
- Provide you with a fully qualified Alarm Installer
- Provide you with a specific timeslot and callout to suit you
- To work efficiently and minimise disruption at Home or Work
- Fast reliable local Alarm, CCTV & Access Control services